Join NBPC Local 2455

If you are interested in joining Local 2455 of the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) please visit the About Local 2455 page,  Local 2455 FAQ, and other pages of this website to learn more about your union.  If you have questions, please contact a union representative at your respective location or an elected officer of your respective local.

To join the National Border Patrol Council, download and fill out Form 1187 and give it to a union representative at your assigned location.

If you are a member of a NBPC local and you transfer to a different location covered by a different local, contact a union representative at the new local and request to have your membership transferred.