Local 2455 will be hosting a ZOOM meeting on Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 7pm.
This ZOOM MEETING is for ALL Border Patrol Agents and Support Personnel of the Laredo Sector that are members of Local 2455.
This meeting will be related to the following agenda items:
- How to sign up for the NBPC Hazardous Duty Pay Lawsuit.
- How to check if you are a plaintiff of the NBPC Hazardous Duty Pay Lawsuit.
- Status of the NBPC Hazardous Duty Pat Lawsuit.
- AFGE and Private Law Firm Lawsuit.
- How to remove yourself as a Plaintiff from the AFGE and Private Law Firm Lawsuit.
In order to attend this meeting on ZOOM, you must have an active ZOOM account.
You can create a ZOOM account by going to the following link: https://zoom.us/freesignup/
ONLY DUES-PAYING MEMBERS WHO HAVE VERIFIED THEIR MEMBERSHIP AND HAVE CREATED A ZOOM ACCOUNT WILL BE ALLOWED TO VIEW & PARTICIPATE IN THE MEETING
YOU CANNOT JOIN THE MEETING WITH A PSEUDONYM OR OTHER NICKNAME.
Topic: Update regarding NBPC’s COVID-19 Hazard Duty Pay Lawsuit
Time: March 10, 2022 – 7:00 PM Central Time
Link: Message a Union Rep for link
Passcode: Message a Union Rep for Passcode
YOU CANNOT JOIN THE MEETING WITH A PSEUDONYM, NICKNAME or AN ACCOUNT THAT BELONGS TO SOMEONE ELSE.
Please contact a Union Representative if you have any questions or need assistance attending this ZOOM MEETING.